The goals of the Chambers Lab.
- To enable a better understanding of the molecular basis of memory formation.
- To enhance memory formation through new drugs that enhance synaptic communication.
- To develop new, druggable enzymatic targets to help in the fight for halting Alzheimer Disease.
The techniques we use everyday include:
- Drug Design and Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Patch Clamp Electrophysiology
- Fluorescence Imaging and Photochemistry
- Chambers Lab
- 710 North Pleasant Street
- Univ. of MA, Amherst
- Department of Chemistry
- Amherst, MA 01003 USA